Firefighters rescue man from Halton Hills home

By

Published December 29, 2023 at 4:23 pm

fire Georgetown firefighters rescue

A man was taken to hospital with burns and smoke inhalation after being rescued from a house fire yesterday (Dec. 28)  in Halton Hills.

Firefigters arrived on the scene at Moultry Cres. in Georgetown around 4:30 p.m. and found smoke coming from the home.

Reports say emergency personnel rushed into the house where they found the man and brought him to safety.

He was taken to the hospital for treatment and evaluation.

Fire department officials believe the fire started in the kitchen and spread to other areas.

The incident is still being investigated.

 

 

 

 

inhalton's Editorial Standards and Policies advertising