First of Its Kind Store in Canada Opening in Halton Hills!
Are you a regular and loyal Toronto Premium Outlets shopper? … If so, you might be happy to hear a very hot retailer is opening a store in Halton Hills at one of the most popular -- and more affordable -- shopping centres in the entire Greater Toronto Area.
And it’s just in time to scoop up a pair of droolworthy teal pumps for fall.
Now enough stalling.
Toronto Premium Outlets is about to welcome Stuart Weitzman — making it the first outlet location in Canada.
The shoe giant is opening on Sept. 15., which will give shoppers lots of time to peruse the store in the lead up to the holidays (and my birthday, if you’re feeling extra generous around Thanksgiving … teehee!)
The store will be the mall’s newest retailer, joining a roster of impressive names such as Jimmy Choo, Cole Haan, Tory Burch, and Coach.
You can find the mall at 13850 Steeles Ave. W.
We’ll keep you updated on more new opening details as they emerge.
- A Ton of New Stores Are Coming to Toronto Premium Outlets in Halton
- Popular Store Opening at Oakville Place
- Police Responding to Reports of Gas Leak at Toronto Premium Outlets in Halton Hills
- Popular International Store Coming to Burlington Mall
- Popular Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Burlington Mall