Five People Transported to Hospital Following Collision in Milton
Five people have been transported to hospital, with injuries that are believed to be non-life threatening, following a collision that occurred in Milton.
The collision, according to police, occurred on 20 Side Road earlier this evening (August 15).
A vehicle and a pickup truck that was towing a horse trailer were involved.
A road closure is currently in effect but is expected to be lifted shortly.
Officers remain on scene after a collision between a vehicle and a pickup truck (towing a horse trailer) on 20 Side Road.— HRPS Milt HHills (@HRPSMiltHH) August 15, 2019
Five people were transported to hospital with injuries believed to be non-life-threatening.
Road closure (20 Side Road) will be lifted shortly. ^jh
We will provide updates as they become available.
Editor’s Note: A previous version of this article stated that the collision occurred in Halton Hills. The collision occurred in Milton, the article has been corrected. We regret the error.
- What's Open and Closed Thanksgiving Monday in Burlington, Oakville, and Milton
- Beef and veal products recalled due to E. coli
- One Beer Store location will remain open in Burlington on Thanksgiving
- Rollover collision causing highway delays in Milton
- Burlington Liberal Calls Out Conservatives for "Jewish Targeting" Literature
- Two People Taken to Hospital Following Two-Vehicle Collision in Milton
- One Person Transported To The Hospital After Collision In Burlington
- Road Closure in Effect Following Collision Investigation in Oakville
- Road Closure in Effect Following Multi-Vehicle Collision in Milton
- ROAD CLOSURES: Halton Police on Scene Following Serious Multi-Vehicle Collision in Halton Hills