Food and Craft Beer Festival Coming to Halton This Weekend
Craft brew and food, what more could you ask for?
If you want to get out of the house and are looking for something to do this weekend then Conservation Halton has got you covered.
According to a recent press release, Conservation Halton will be hosting their first craft brew and food festival starting tomorrow, Oct. 13, until Oct. 14, 2018 at the Kelso Conservation Area from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days.
Hops & Harvest is an autumn festival that features breweries, food vendors, and artisans while celebrating the great outdoors.
Inspired by the changing fall colours of the escarpment, the patchwork of farm fields, and the fresh produce appearing in farmers markets, Hops & Harvest is an opportunity for people to hike the trails, take a chairlift ride, appreciate the scenery, while sampling craft brews and seasonal foods.
While at Kelso, festival attendees are encouraged to try the new Challenge Course.
Climb to new heights and hang out with us on our Escarpment Walk Aerial Course and the Vultures View Climbing Tower.
The Kelso Conservation Area is located near Milton.
Hops & Harvest aims to bring people together and create opportunities to celebrate the natural and cultural heritage of the Niagara Escarpment.
- This Poop-Themed Restaurant is Coming to Oakville
- BREAKING UPDATE: Alleged Killer of 11-Year-Old Girl in Hospital with Gunshot Wound
- Police Searching for Teen Last Seen in Oakville
- What's Open and Closed Family Day in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton
- PHOTOS: Possible Impaired Driver Stopped in Gunpoint Takedown in Burlington