Food Truck Festival Comes to Milton This Weekend
Spend quality time with your dad and simultaneously sample delicious eats at the 4th annual Springridge Farm Food Truck Festival in Milton this weekend.
"This event is surefire fun for fathers, families and foodies," said co-owner of Springridge Farm Laura Hughes.
"It is also the kick-off to our strawberry season at the farm."
The event runs Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m.
More than a dozen food trucks are participating, including:
- Kool Jim’s Ice Cream
- Luchador Gourmet Streatery
- Gourmet Guyz
- Tony’s Corner Streatery
- TCS Poutinerie
- Dobro Jesti
- MeatVentures Meat Wagon
- Curbside Burgers
- Ish and Chips
- Southern Smoke Truck (Saturday only)
- The Egg Man (Sunday only)
- The Salted Pig (Sunday only)
- Dirty South (Sunday only)
- Dora’s Express (Sunday only)
Admission to the Food Truck Festival is free. A $6 entry fee applies to Fun Farm Yard activities only.
- Three Vehicles Involved in Collision in Milton
- Man Arrested in Oakville for Carjacking, Kidnapping 96 Year Old Woman
- Oakville House of the Week: Chic and Rustic $2 Mil Bronte East Home
- Popular Cafe Opens Inside Oakville Grocery Store
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Burlington Home That Overlooks the Water