Former Joe Brant Hospital employee charged with sexual assault
A former employee at Joseph Brant Hospital in Burlington is facing sexual assault charges after allegedly assaulting his coworkers.
50-year-old Burlington-native Lyndon Anderson was arrested on April 28 and charged with two counts of sexual assault, based on incidents that occurred between 2012 and 2019 while he was employed in a non-medical role (porter, orderly, and housekeeping positions) at the hospital.
Anderson is no longer employed at Joe Brant.
The Halton Regional Police Service Child Abuse and Sexual Assault Unit (C.A.S.A.) says it began investigating claims of sexual assault in January 2020.
The victims were known to the accused, according to police.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police or Crime Stoppers.
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through part of Halton
- Burlington transit users will be asked for name, phone number as services resume
- Black Lives Matter mural to be painted in front of Burlington City Hall
- Police investigate after remains of infant found in Lake Ontario
- Police find 35 bottles of meth at Burlington residence
- Former Burlington Babysitter Charged With Sexual Assault
- Medical Practitioner Charged with Sexual Assault in Burlington
- A Burlington Taxi Driver Has Been Charged Following Alleged Sexual Assault
- Georgetown Music Teacher Charged With Sexual Assault
- Suspect Arrested Following Sexual Assault Investigation in Milton