Four people arrested in Milton after allegedly breaking into hydro lot
Four men are facing charges in connection to an alleged break-in that occurred at the Hyrdo One Lot in Milton on Tuesday, March 24, 2020.
Halton police say five male suspects gained access to the lot just after 9:30 pm in an attempt to remove copper wire.
Police say officers were contacted by security personnel who observed the break-in via live security footage of the lot. Officers arrived on scene and were able to locate and arrest four people with the assistance of the HRPS K9 Unit.
Police have charged 41-year-old Toronto man Lajos Batyi, 36-year-old Toronto man Norbert Lakatos, 38-year-old Toronto man Laszlo Balog and 35-year-old Toronto man Norbert Kiss with breaking and entering.
All parties were released on an undertaking, police say.
Police are still investigating the identity of the fifth suspect. Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Constable Randy Sorrell, 1 District Property Crime Unit at 905 825 4747 ext. 3407.
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Halton Pet Adoption: "Jumping" Joey
- Arrests made after masked men rob Burlington LCBO
- Doug Ford discusses help for businesses and urges residents not to go to cottages during COVID-19 outbreak
- Halton Police Arrest Man In Connection To Break-In At Milton Home
- Halton Police Arrest 32-Year-Old Man In Connection To Indecent Act
- Halton Police Officers Not Facing Charges Following Death of 22-Year-Old Man
- Three People Arrested Following Evening Break-in Spree in Oakville
- Police Arrest Man in Allegedly Stolen Car in Milton