Four People Charged After Stabbing at Milton Bar
Police have arrested and charged four people in connection to a stabbing in Milton.
On Sunday, July 29, officers responded to a disturbance call at Champs Sports Bar on Bronte Street South and located a male victim with multiple stab wounds to the back.
The victim was taken to a Milton hospital where he was treated for his injuries and has since been released.
Witnesses provided police with a suspect description and licence plate.
Police located the suspect vehicle a short distance away and initiated a traffic stop before taking four suspects into custody.
The suspects are identified as Milton residents Brandon Beroog, 26, Muadh Al-Shami, 24, Phillip Francis, 21, and Justice Moniz, 20.
All four are charged with assault with a weapon. Beroog is additionally charged with breaching probation.
The four have been released and are scheduled to appear at Milton Court on Monday, August 27.
Anyone with further information regarding this incident is asked to contact police at 905-825-4747, ext. 2490 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- A New Highway is Moving Forward in the GTA
- Driver Facing Charges After Sitting at Green Light in Burlington for Too Long
- Suspect Arrested After Stealing Tip Jar From Tamp Coffee in Burlington
- Lanes Blocked On QEW Toronto Bound Due To Collision In Oakville
- Here’s What’s Replacing Fionn MacCool’s in Burlington