Four People Charged After Stabbing at Milton Bar
Police have arrested and charged four people in connection to a stabbing in Milton.
On Sunday, July 29, officers responded to a disturbance call at Champs Sports Bar on Bronte Street South and located a male victim with multiple stab wounds to the back.
The victim was taken to a Milton hospital where he was treated for his injuries and has since been released.
Witnesses provided police with a suspect description and licence plate.
Police located the suspect vehicle a short distance away and initiated a traffic stop before taking four suspects into custody.
The suspects are identified as Milton residents Brandon Beroog, 26, Muadh Al-Shami, 24, Phillip Francis, 21, and Justice Moniz, 20.
All four are charged with assault with a weapon. Beroog is additionally charged with breaching probation.
The four have been released and are scheduled to appear at Milton Court on Monday, August 27.
Anyone with further information regarding this incident is asked to contact police at 905-825-4747, ext. 2490 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Body pulled from water near Burlington lift bridge: Hamilton Police
- Oakville restaurant named a top 'date night' spot in Canada
- Indian police arrest phone scammers targeting Canadians
- Burlington and Oakville rent rates continue to skyrocket