Four Youth Arrested After 14-Year-Old Robbed in Oakville
Halton police say that on April 6, 2018, a 14-year-old boy was robbed in Oakville.
According to police, at around 10 p.m., four males approached a 14-year-old boy in the area of Maple Grove Plaza in Oakville.
“The four males concealed their faces by tightening the hoods on their sweaters and proceeded to force the victim to the ground,” reads a recent statement.
Police say that the males removed the victim’s new Air Jordan running shoes and fled in two vehicles. The victim was not injured, according to police.
“Halton Police investigated the incident and identified and subsequently arrested the four young persons responsible,” reads the statement. “Their identities are protected under the Youth Criminal Justice Act. The youths will be dealt with by way of an extrajudicial sanction. The shoes were recovered and returned to the victim.”
Anyone with more information should contact Detective Constable Autumn Mills of the Halton Regional Police Service, Criminal Investigations Bureau at 905-825-4747 ext. 2285.
- UPDATE: Halton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old Hamilton Youth Following Burlington Robbery
- Halton Police Searching for Two Suspects Following Pick Pocket Incident in Burlington With Elderly Victim
- Hamilton police identify 14-year-old murder victim
- Suspect and Victim Identified in Oakville Homicide
- Victim in Fatal Burlington Crash Identified by Police