Free Fun Pass for Elementary School Kids in Halton
If you have kids, you'll want to get your hands on one of these money-savers!
The Fun Pass gives elementary school-aged children free admission to 18 provincial attractions, such as the Royal Ontario Museum, the Ontario Science Centre, Science North, Huronia Historical Parks, Uncle Tom’s Cabin Historic Site, and the Butterfly Conservatory.
In celebration of Ontario150, the Fun Pass allows two kids to get into an attraction for free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Families will also get $5 off the regular price of a daily vehicle parking permit at most Ontario Parks day-use areas.
The coupons are valid from late June until the end of September, offering $340 in total savings per pass.
Fun Pass booklets are being given to children in participating school boards and private schools.
Families can also get them online here.
- Here’s Everything we Know About This Huge Holiday Market in Milton
- New Retailers Officially Open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Police Seeking Assistance Identifying Break and Enter Suspects in Oakville
- Here’s What We Know About a New Restaurant Coming to Oakville
- Ontario Government Extending Beer Store and LCBO Hours in Halton
- Kids’ Extracurricular Activities Costing Canadian Families a Fortune
- UPDATE: Two Children Injured in Elementary School Stabbing in Milton
- Halton's Getting More Before- and After-School Care Programs
- Burlington Families Urged to Choose Local for Healthy Kids Community Challenge
- Here's Where You Can Go for Free This Summer