Free Guided Trail Walk in Oakville This Weekend
If you’re looking for a way to get out and moving, then this weekend is your chance—and it might be one of the few remaining weekends with at least somewhat pleasant weather.
A free guided trail walk is taking place in Oakville.
The walk will be led by a certified fitness professional and is around 1.5 km long.
The guided walk will take place rain or shine and all ages are welcome.
For those looking for an educational aspect to their walk, this one may not be for you, as the focus is just on getting active.
Those wanting to take part in the walk are asked to meet at Morrison Valley South (Behind Town Hall) in the upper parking lot at Town Hall on Sept. 23 at 10:00 a.m.
Another guided trail walk will be taking place on Sept. 30 at 10:00 a.m. starting at Shannon Creek Trail South 1.
For this walk, people are to meet in the parking lot of River Glen Park.
All walkers are advised to wear comfortable and durable footwear, in addition to bringing water.
Bikes are not allowed on these walks.
- "Walk off the Earth" Performing at Memorial Tribute in Burlington
- Here’s How Burlington is Honouring the Late Walk Off The Earth Band Member
- City of Burlington Reacts to Death of Walk of the Earth Band Member
- Burlington's "Walk off the Earth" Band Member Dies
- Road Closures to Take Note of During Walk Off The Earth Memorial in Burlington