Free Tea at Starbucks in Halton this Friday
Starbucks has a new drink, and they’re doling out free samples this Friday!
From 1-2 p.m. on Friday, July 14, 2017, Haltonites can go to Starbucks and get a free Tall (12 fluid-ounce) size of the new beverage.
The coffee giant has developed an iced tea concoction, shaking up green, white, and black teas with different herbal teas.
These Teavana Shaken Iced Tea Infusions will be available in Pineapple Black Tea, Peach Citrus White Tea and Strawberry Green Tea.
Each drink contains tea, and fruit and botanical blends, slightly sweetened with liquid cane sugar. The teas are made without artificial flavors and sweeteners and are only 45 calories for a Grande-sized (16 fluid-ounce) beverage.
Remember, the complimentary drinks are only available for an hour.
To find a Starbucks location near you, click here.
- Truck Carrying a Number of Bicycles Stopped in Burlington
- An Ice Cream-Themed Installation is Coming to Mapleview Centre in Burlington
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- Suspect Sought After More Than $2K Worth of Music Equipment Stolen in Burlington
- Huge Residential Development Proposed for Milton
- You Can Get a Free Holiday Drink from Starbucks in Halton This Week
- Limited Edition Lady Gaga Drinks Available at Starbucks in Halton
- Here's How You Can Get a Free Coffee in Halton This Week
- Here's How You Can Get Free Coffee and Tea in Halton in January
- Starbucks Introduces Brand New Drink in Canada Only