Freezing Rain Expected to Hit Halton Soon
Over the past couple of days, the Halton Region has been blessed with some pretty nice weather.
Sadly, as the saying goes, all good things must come to an end.
Environment Canada has issued a weather statement for Halton tomorrow (Feb. 6).
Freezing rain is expected to hit the region.
According to Environment Canada, precipitation is expected to begin in the morning as ice pellets before becoming mixed with freezing rain.
The freezing rain could continue for several hours in the afternoon before stopping in the evening or overnight.
This weather is expected to have an impact on the evening commute as there is potential for untreated surfaces to become icy.
Stay safe, Halton.
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- Thousands take to Burlington streets to march against racism
- Streets closing for march against anti-Black racism in Burlington
- Burlington City Council votes to modify parks and beach operations amid COVID-19
- Looming cold front will bring an end to scorching hot temperatures in Halton