Freezing Rain Expected to Hit Halton Soon
Over the past couple of days, the Halton Region has been blessed with some pretty nice weather.
Sadly, as the saying goes, all good things must come to an end.
Environment Canada has issued a weather statement for Halton tomorrow (Feb. 6).
Freezing rain is expected to hit the region.
According to Environment Canada, precipitation is expected to begin in the morning as ice pellets before becoming mixed with freezing rain.
The freezing rain could continue for several hours in the afternoon before stopping in the evening or overnight.
This weather is expected to have an impact on the evening commute as there is potential for untreated surfaces to become icy.
Stay safe, Halton.
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- UPDATE: Oakville Regional and Town Councillor Refuses to Step Down After In-Laws Charged by OPP
- Police Searching for Suspect Wanted on Warrants for Assault and Failing to Attend Court
- Oakville Residents Charged Following Municipal Election Investigation
- Top 5 Japanese Restaurants in Halton