Freezing Rain the Forecast for Parts of Halton
While it might officially be spring, winter weather continues to linger.
Environment Canada recently announced that a freezing rain warning is in effect for Milton, Halton Hills and Caledon.
The weather agency says a period of freezing rain is expected Friday morning. In areas of higher terrain, freezing rain may continue into the early afternoon.
Ice growth of 2 to 4 millimeters is expected, so residents should note that ice build-up is likely on elevated surfaces. Untreated surfaces such as roads, particularly bridges and overpasses, and walkways may also become icy.
Poor weather conditions may contribute to transportation delays.
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility in Milton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Pair lauded for efforts to thwart 'porch pirates'
- Exciting Shop The Food District Holiday Concept Open at Square One
- Three suspects flee bank robbery in Georgetown
- Report finds employed Ontarians can't afford to eat