Fugitive Friday: Hamilton Man Wanted by Halton Police
A 36-year-old Hamilton man is wanted by Halton police in connection with various car thefts and break and enters in Burlington, Ancaster, and Hamilton.
Police allege Shane Cecil Johnston is linked to incidents involving stolen vehicles in Burlington and Hamilton last March.
One of the vehicles was later seen during a break and enter in Ancaster.
Johnston has allegedly been identified in numerous break and enters across Burlington and Hamilton.
His whereabouts are unknown.
Johnston is wanted by Hamilton police for six counts of break and enter, 14 counts of failing to comply with probation, five counts of disguise with intent, two counts of possession over $5,000, theft over $5,000, and possession under $5,000.
A warrant has been issued for Johnston’s arrest.
He’s described as standing 6-feet, weighing 170 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes, and may be unshaven.
Johnston is known to frequent Burlington, Hamilton, Brantford and surrounding areas.
Anyone who has information is asked to contact Det.-Const. Colin Macleod of the commercial crime team in Burlington at 905-825-4747 ext. 2357 or CrimeStoppers 1-800-222-8477.
Photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Hamilton couple charged after police seize drugs, break and enter tools in Burlington
- Fugitive Friday: Cambridge Woman Wanted by Halton Police
- Police Bust Crime Group Suspected of Numerous Break and Enters in Halton
- Fugitive Friday: Burlington Man Wanted by Halton Police
- Fugitive Friday: Innisfil Man Wanted by Halton Police