Fun Outdoor Movie Screening in Oakville
It’s a classic film with live accompaniment from a Hamilton-based musician — and Oakville residents can enjoy this glorious weather while taking in a laugh or two under the stars on Thursday.
A free screening of Safety Last! is being played at Erchless Estate (8 Navy St.) on July 20, in partnership with Oakville Museum.
The silent comedy/thriller was made in 1922, starring Harold Lloyd, Mildred Davis, and Bill Strother.
The original musical score will be performed live by composer and pianist Robert Bruce.
Residents are invited to bring lawn chairs and blankets, grab some popcorn and get ready for a night of fun with family and friends.
The event takes place from 8 p.m. until 10:30 p.m. (the film begins at dusk).
Remember to arrive early to reserve a spot.
If it’s raining (again), the screening will take place at the Rehearsal Hall at Queen Elizabeth Park Community and Cultural Centre at 2303 Bridge Rd.
Check the Town website for confirmation.
- Police Investigating Armed Robbery in Burlington
- 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington and Milton – Nov. 10 – Nov. 16
- New Retailers Officially Open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Here’s Everything we Know About This Huge Holiday Market in Milton
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Burlington Home That Overlooks the Water