Gas Prices In Halton Are Expected To Drop Soon
There’s some good news for drivers in Ontario.
Gas prices are expected to drop soon!
According to Gas Buddy Dan, prices are expected to drop two cents today followed by another cent on Thursday. The price of gas by Friday will be around 116.9 cents per litre in the GTA.
McTeague has predicted that gas prices will drop even lower in the near future. Prices this low haven’t been seen since mid-march.
Yes - more drops in prices can be expected. If you are in Ontario, these current prices haven’t been seen since mid-March https://t.co/XZBXFJPXP6— Dan McTeague (@GasBuddyDan) June 5, 2019
In mid-March, the new carbon tax was introduced which is when there was a gradual increase in gas prices.
- LATEST: Ontario and Halton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Two men arrested in connection with hate-motivated incident in Burlington
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- Ontario reports over 4,000 cases of COVID-19, over 150 cases confirmed in Halton