Gas Prices Set to Climb This Weekend in Halton
If you plan on traveling this weekend, you might want to fill up today rather than tomorrow.
According to a recent tweet by GasBuddy senior petroleum analyst, Dan McTeague (better known as GasBuddy Dan), gas prices are expected to drop 1 cent per litre today (Nov. 30) in the Greater Toronto Area.
However, they’ll be back up tomorrow.
McTeague says gas prices will climb back up to 107.9 tomorrow (Dec. 1).
— Dan McTeague (@GasBuddyDan) November 30, 2018
Another tip from McTeague?
“Always wait until evenings to buy gasoline. It tends to be 5 cents a litre les than mornings and early afternoons,” he said in a recent tweet.
So if you want to save a little money, you’re better off filling up tonight.
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Halton This Weekend
- These Are Some of the Strangest Objects Found on the GO Train
- Halton Paramedics Respond to Multi-Vehicle Collision in Oakville
- Major Road Closed Following Crash in Oakville
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Real Canadian Superstore Incident in Oakville