Gas Prices Set to Climb This Weekend in Halton
If you plan on traveling this weekend, you might want to fill up today rather than tomorrow.
According to a recent tweet by GasBuddy senior petroleum analyst, Dan McTeague (better known as GasBuddy Dan), gas prices are expected to drop 1 cent per litre today (Nov. 30) in the Greater Toronto Area.
However, they’ll be back up tomorrow.
McTeague says gas prices will climb back up to 107.9 tomorrow (Dec. 1).
Another tip from McTeague?
“Always wait until evenings to buy gasoline. It tends to be 5 cents a litre les than mornings and early afternoons,” he said in a recent tweet.
So if you want to save a little money, you’re better off filling up tonight.
- Suspect Arrested After Packages Stolen from Front Doors of Burlington Residences
- Cineplex CEO Stands By Decision To Screen Pro-Life Film 'Unplanned'
- Tim Horton’s Launching Limited-Time Doughnut for a Good Cause in Halton
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Halton Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Everything You Need to Know About Midnight Madness in Oakville This Year