Gas Prices Set to Drop Dramatically in Halton
Gas prices are expected to drop dramatically in Halton.
This drop, according to @GasBuddyDan on Twitter, is a result of oil dropping by 7.8 per cent which is the largest drop in seven years.
Gas prices are expected to drop by at least three cents tomorrow, Nov. 15, however, this number may vary.
Gas Price: As oil dropped 7.8% today - single largest intraday fall in 7 years, prices are poised to DROP dramatically by Thursday with #Toronto #GTA #Ottawa #LdnOnt #Hamilton #KW #Guelph #Barrie #Kingston #Windsor set to a 3 ct/drop (to 112.9 cpl for GTA)for Nov 15— Dan McTeague (@GasBuddyDan) November 13, 2018
Will you be filling up tomorrow?
- Lanes Closed Due to Road Flooding in Oakville
- This 20-Unit Townhouse Development has Been Approved in Burlington
- Burlington Residents Pepper Sprayed and Robbed, Police Investigating
- Police Looking for Owner of Dog Believed to be Hit by Car in Burlington
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton