Georgetown Resident Wins Enormous Lotto Prize
A Georgetown resident is celebrating quite the huge lottery win.
OLG recently announced that Anja Farrugia won the $1,000,000 draw from the Feb. 1, 2019 Lotto Max draw.
Farrugia matched all seven Encore numbers in the exact order, leading her to win the huge prize.
The winning ticket was purchased at Fortinos on Worthington Avenue in Brampton.
Remember, Encore can be played in conjunction with most online lottery games for an extra $1. There is an Encore draw every day.
Photo courtesy of OLG.
- Police concerned about missing woman from Burlington
- One city moves to eliminate bus fare; could Burlington, Milton, and Oakville do the same?
- Burlington restaurant named top 100 in Canada
- Halton police make arrest in Grill Daddy restaurant robbery
- Highway lane blocked due to collision in Burlington