Georgetown Resident Wins Enormous Lotto Prize
A Georgetown resident is celebrating quite the huge lottery win.
OLG recently announced that Anja Farrugia won the $1,000,000 draw from the Feb. 1, 2019 Lotto Max draw.
Farrugia matched all seven Encore numbers in the exact order, leading her to win the huge prize.
The winning ticket was purchased at Fortinos on Worthington Avenue in Brampton.
Remember, Encore can be played in conjunction with most online lottery games for an extra $1. There is an Encore draw every day.
Photo courtesy of OLG.
- Two Suspects Sought Following Cheese Wheel Theft at Fortinos in Burlington
- Police Investigating Alleged Assault at Walmart in Milton
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Halton
- Burlington Declares a Climate Emergency
- Big Changes are Coming to the Burlington Pedestrian Bridge