Get Ready for Flu Season in Halton
It's almost that time of year again, when majority of people are walking around with a runny nose, a sore throat, and coughing.
The Halton Region is advising residents to prepare for the upcoming season by getting a flu shot.
To get a flu shot in the Halton Region visit your family doctor, local pharmacy, or a walk-in clinic.
Children under the age of five are required to visit their family doctor.
- Oakville and Burlington Among the Worst Places to Take Your Driving Test in Ontario
- Massive Fireworks Display Coming to Ontario For the First Time Ever
- This Store at the Burlington Centre Needs an Update
- Female Arrested for Impaired Driving in Oakville
- Halton Hills Hydro Customers Targeted by Rebate Scam
- Here's Where to Find a Family Doctor in Oakville, Burlington, Milton, and Halton Hills
- Here’s What’s Happening in Halton During the Holiday Season
- Watch Christmas Movies in Halton Theatres This Holiday Season
- UPDATED: Dirty Tools May Have Infected Patients at Burlington Clinic
- Dirty Dental Tools May Have Infected Patients at Burlington Clinic