Get Ready for Flu Season in Halton
It’s almost that time of year again, when majority of people are walking around with a runny nose, a sore throat, and coughing.
The Halton Region is advising residents to prepare for the upcoming season by getting a flu shot.
To get a flu shot in the Halton Region visit your family doctor, local pharmacy, or a walk-in clinic.
Children under the age of five are required to visit their family doctor.
- Halton Region helps residents find a doctor
- Here's Where to Find a Family Doctor in Oakville, Burlington, Milton, and Halton Hills
- Here’s How you can Have a Safe Holiday Season in Halton
- This Network is Helping Burlington Residents Who Suffer From Mental Illness This Holiday Season
- Here’s What’s Happening in Halton During the Holiday Season