Get Ready for This Unique Holiday Event at the Burlington Centre
If there's one thing that's better than the holiday season it's spending quality time with your furry friends.
Now, the Burlington Centre is combining the two with a unique event.
On Dec. 2 and Dec. 9 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. shoppers can bring their pets to the Center to get their photos taken with Santa.
Anyone that wants to partake in this event on the select days, according to the Burlington Centre website, should enter the Centre through entrance 1.
Photos will be taken on a first come first served basis.
"No exotic pets, reptiles or birds," notes the Burlington Centre website.
"All pets to be in a pet carrier or on a leash."
Once the photos are taken, pet owners have three purchase options. They can be seen in the photo below.
Will you be bringing your pet to the Burlington Centre?
Graphic is courtesy of the Burlington Centre.
- More snow coming to Oakville, Burlington, and Milton this weekend
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Police investigating dead body found in Burlington
- Police conducting investigation in Burlington
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- Why You Should Shop at the Burlington Centre This Holiday Season
- PHOTOS: What Burlington Centre Used to Look Like
- Some Things at the Burlington Centre Never Change
- You’re Invited to Check Out the VIP Santa Experience at Bramalea City Centre
- You Won’t Want to Miss This Holiday Event at the Milton Mall