Get Ready for This Unique Holiday Event at the Burlington Centre
If there’s one thing that’s better than the holiday season it’s spending quality time with your furry friends.
Now, the Burlington Centre is combining the two with a unique event.
On Dec. 2 and Dec. 9 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. shoppers can bring their pets to the Center to get their photos taken with Santa.
Anyone that wants to partake in this event on the select days, according to the Burlington Centre website, should enter the Centre through entrance 1.
Photos will be taken on a first come first served basis.
“No exotic pets, reptiles or birds,” notes the Burlington Centre website.
“All pets to be in a pet carrier or on a leash.”
Once the photos are taken, pet owners have three purchase options. They can be seen in the photo below.
Will you be bringing your pet to the Burlington Centre?
Graphic is courtesy of the Burlington Centre.
- Halton Police Searching For Missing Three-Year-Old Boy In Milton
- Car Fire Breaks out in Tim Hortons Drive-Thru in Burlington
- This Major Road Closure Has Been Extended in Milton
- Halton Police Charge Suspect In Connection To Major Robbery In Burlington
- You Won't Want to Miss This Fall Job Fair in Halton