Ghost Walks Coming to Oakville
If you’re looking for something to get you in the spooky spirit then the Oakville Historical Society has got you covered.
From Oct. 15 to Oct. 29, on selected dates, the Oakville Historical Society is hosting ghost walks.
These walks are will be led by a character from Oakville’s past such as old mayors, merchants, ship captains, or Chisholm relatives.
Ghost leaders will share their life story while taking people back to Oakville in the 1800s and giving them the chance to meet other ghosts.
The walks typically last for one hour with 20 participants, or less, in a group. Two groups can go on the walk at the same time.
The ghost walks cost $12 for adults, $6 for children 12 and under, and infants are free.
People are asked to meet in the office of the Oakville Historical Society, 110 King St., 10 to 15 minutes before their walk is due to begin.
Light refreshments will be available after each walk.
Pets are not permitted.
For more information, and to see the full list of dates and to register for a walk, visit the Oakville Historical Society website.
- Truck Carrying a Number of Bicycles Stopped in Burlington
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club Near Oakville
- OPP Warning Drivers Of Traffic Hazard On Highway 401 In Milton
- Collision on the QEW Causing Major Delays in Oakville
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville