GO Train Halts Service After Person Struck in Oakville
Some GO train services have been halted this morning after a person was struck in Oakville.
According to the Lakeshore West Train twitter account, the Aldershot GO 8:36 - Union Station 9:46 GO train struck a person at the Oakville GO station this morning (May 21).
As a result, the train will no longer be in service.
No injuries have been reported at this time.
We will provide updates as they become available.
The Aldershot GO 08:36 - Union Station 09:46 #GOtrain has struck a person at Oakville GO station, and will no longer be in service. We ask for your patience at this time, and we will provide updates as information becomes available.— Lakeshore West Train (@GOtransitLW) May 21, 2019
Reported a person struck at Oakville GO station. #GOtrains will not be able to move through the area for about 2 hours. Update to follow.— Lakeshore West Train (@GOtransitLW) May 21, 2019
- Special weather statement regarding "significant snowfall" in effect for Halton
- New blockade suspends GO Train service west of Toronto
- VIDEO: Vehicle fire snarling traffic in Oakville
- Tracks between Aldershot GO Station and Hamilton GO Station shut down due to protests
- Heavy snow warning issued for Burlington, Milton, Oakville
- UPDATE: Fatality Following Person Struck by Train in Oakville
- GO Train Service in Oakville and Burlington Halted After Person Struck and Killed
- Milton GO Train Service Suspended After Person Struck by Train
- Pedestrian Struck by GO Train Halts Service in Burlington and Oakville
- Lakeshore West GO Train Service Will be Temporarily Reduced