Group Including Burlington Residents Wins Massive Lottery Prize
Three Burlington residents have reason to celebrate after a recent lottery win.
A group from ten people from the GTA have won $1 million in the October 19, 2018 Lotto Max draw, OLG reports.
The group members are:
- Ewa Konieczna from Burlington
- Marilou Ballesteros from Burlington
- Owen Cosby from Burlington
- Elizabeth Cliffe from Mississauga
- Angel Hilario Guerrero Samaniego from Toronto
- G. Susan Bigg from Georgetown
- Karen Nicol from Hamilton
- Marta Snijders from Cambridge
- Maureen Smith from Stoney Creek
- Seyedeh-Fereshte Shafiei from Maple
The winning ticket was purchased at Petro Canada on Winston Churchill Boulevard in Mississauga.
Congratulations to all ten residents!