Gun Seen in Oakville Robbery: Police
Halton police are on scene investigating a robbery in Oakville this evening.
Police said just before 7 p.m. on Wednesday July 4, 2018, that there had been a robbery at a pharmacy in the area of Upper Middle Road and Queensbury Crescent.
The suspects are two masked individuals armed with a handgun, say police.
According to police, the suspects fled in a grey Toyota Camry with a licence plate in rear window
Cash and medication were taken.
No injuries are reported.
Anyone with information should contact police immediately.
- City Council passes mask bylaw for Burlington
- Arrests made in shooting near Walkers Line in Burlington
- Halton left out as most regions moving to Stage 3 of COVID-19 recovery
- Mysterious 'Ciao Roberto' arrives in Halton, looking for love?
- Police searching for suspect wanted in connection to shooting in Burlington
- PHOTOS: Police Hunt Oakville Armed Robbery Suspects
- Police Investigating Possible Armed Robbery at Major Mall in Oakville
- Police Seeking Suspects After Armed Robbery at Major Oakville Mall
- Police Searching for Two Suspects of Armed Robbery in Oakville
- Police searching for four suspects of robbery and shooting in Halton Hills