Halloween set to take over downtown Burlington
You won’t find any street parking Saturday on Brant St between Caroline and Lakeshore. While roads will remain open, parking meters will be bagged from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. for Treats in our Streets.
Rain or shine, beginning at 10 a.m., families will be welcomed by participating businesses for a free trick-or-treating event in their costumes. There will also be activities along the way.
Volunteers will also be on the look-out for the best costume.
Click here for a full map of participating businesses.
START LOCATION - NEXT TO KELLY'S BAKE SHOPPE
- Route map & treating bag pick-up (first 1,500 kids)
- Halton Food 4 Thought
- Stoner & Company Family Law Associates
- Creature Comforts Haunted House
- Burlington Eagles & The Gift of Giving Back Food Drive
- Instagram Photo Stop!
- Halton Regional Police & Lost Persons Tent
- National Homes Photobooth
- Cogeco Popcorn Giveaway
- Free Face Painting Station
- Ward 2 Treat Tent
BURLINGTON PERFORMING ARTS CENTRE
- Hula Hoop Mania!
- City of Burlington Animation Playground & Carnival Games
- Aqua Tots Tent
EMMA'S BACK PORCH PARKING LOT
- Tim Horton's FREE Hot Chocolate Truck
- Scooby Soccer Game
- Obstacle Course Bouncer
- Burlington Blast Ringette
- Free City of Burlington skate/swim passes from Emma's!
- Crafts in Emma's Lodge
THE NAVY LEAGUE - 451 Elizabeth Street
- The Royal Canadian Sea Cadets Iron Duke Haunted House
- Petting Zoo
- Instagram Photo Stop at Styled Lounge
- Disney Princesses!
- One city moves to eliminate bus fare; could Burlington, Milton, and Oakville do the same?
- Life-saving measures performed after residents call 911 on impaired driver in Oakville
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Crazy footage serves as chilling reminder to drivers
- PICK A SIDE: Is there a war on Christmas?