Halton commuters swap freezing rain for morning snow
Drivers shouldn’t expect their commute to get any easier Tuesday morning.
After freezing rain wreaked havoc on most of the southern Ontario Monday, snow is expected early Tuesday morning and we could get up to 4 cm when it’s all said and done.
Clouds give way to some sunshine for this afternoon across most of GTA & Niagara w/ a few hours of very mild temps & a gusty wind; Turning colder late afternoon/evening; Widespread snow develops Tuesday morning, then scattered afternoon flurries; 2-5 cm for most of the region pic.twitter.com/MCWGsj2El5— Doug Gillham (@gtaweather1) December 30, 2019
- You could be fined up to $100,000 in Burlington if you're not 6-feet apart
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- Ontario reports 550 new COVID-19 cases, largest single-day increase so far
- Ontario to accelerate essential construction projects amid COVID-19 pandemic
- COVID-19 sparks rise in online child predators, says UNICEF chief