Halton Hills Resident Celebrating Big Lotto Win
A Limehouse - a community in Halton Hills - resident is celebrating a big lottery win.
Alvaro Navarra has won a $50,000 prize in the March 30, 2019 Lotto 6/49 Super Draw.
According to OLG, the Lotto 6/49 Super Draw offered 50 Guaranteed Prize Draws of $50,000 in addition to the main jackpot and the Guaranteed $1 Million Prize Draw.
The winning ticket was purchased at Delrex Smoke & Gift on Guelph Street in Georgetown.
Photo is courtesy of OLG.
- Halton police ramp up COVID-19 compliance enforcement with new powers
- Halton reports another 15 newly confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Police say they are not ticketing drivers for having more than one person in a vehicle
- Internal audit of Scheer’s expenses turns up money on school, clothes, minivan