Halton is Home to Some of the Country’s Best Employers
Finding a job can be tough.
Actually, a recent Forbes report noted that finding a job in the past couple of months across the globe has been particularly hard.
While this may be discouraging for those who are actively trying to find work in Canada, and the Halton Region, there is some good news. There are some companies in the country that work to please their employees.
These companies, according to Forbes, are some of Canada's best employers.
In the report, Forbes highlighted the country's best employers for 2019. And some Halton-based companies made the list.
Siemens in Oakville was ranked at 24, IKEA in Burlington came in at 45 followed by Ford Motor in Oakville coming in at 122.
Other Halton employers that made it onto the list include Pioneer Energy in Burlington (256), and Sodexo in Burlington (260).
Coming in at the number one best employer was Google (at its Toronto headquarters). A few other employers in the top 10 spots include Microsoft in Mississauga, the University of Toronto, and Ubisoft in Montreal.
In total, the list is comprised of 300 employers.
To view the list in full, click here.
- Ontario Amber Alert Cancelled After Missing Mississauga Boy Found Safe
- Here’s Exactly Where the New Oakville Elementary School Will be Located
- BREAKING: Amber Alert issued For 5-Year-Old Boy Last Seen in Mississauga
- Burlington Declares a Climate Emergency
- Ford Government Proposes To End OHIP Out-Of-Country Traveller's Program
- Halton-Based Companies Make Prestigious Best Employers List in Canada
- These Burlington-Based Companies Were Recognized as Top Employers for 2019
- This Burlington Company is One of the Country’s Most Diverse Employers
- Burlington Company Makes Important List of Canada's Best Employers
- Halton-Based Companies Among Canada's Top Employers for Young People