Halton is Under a Special Weather Statement
You’ll probably get soaked on Monday.
A special weather statement is in effect for Mississauga, Brampton, Caledon, Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Halton Hills.
“Total rainfall amounts in the range of 20 to 30 mm are possible by the time the rain tapers to scattered showers or drizzle later today,” reads the Environment Canada statement issued at 4:36 a.m.
“The heavy rain will ease by noon for Toronto and areas to the west, and this afternoon or early evening for areas east of Toronto.”
If visibility is reduced while driving, turn on your lights and maintain a safe following distance, says the federal weather agency.
This rain is associated with the remnants of Tropical Depression Gordon.
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- Two Burlington Residents Celebrating Big Lotto Win
- UPDATE: 84-Year-Old Driver Succumbs to Injuries Following Collision in Oakville
- UPDATE: Fatality Following Person Struck by Train in Oakville
- An Ice Cream-Themed Installation is Coming to Mapleview Centre in Burlington