Halton is Under a Special Weather Statement
You’ll probably get soaked on Monday.
A special weather statement is in effect for Mississauga, Brampton, Caledon, Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Halton Hills.
“Total rainfall amounts in the range of 20 to 30 mm are possible by the time the rain tapers to scattered showers or drizzle later today,” reads the Environment Canada statement issued at 4:36 a.m.
“The heavy rain will ease by noon for Toronto and areas to the west, and this afternoon or early evening for areas east of Toronto.”
If visibility is reduced while driving, turn on your lights and maintain a safe following distance, says the federal weather agency.
This rain is associated with the remnants of Tropical Depression Gordon.
- UPDATE: SIU investigating man's fall from balcony in Oakville
- Update: Oakville doctor arrested again for sexual assault
- One person injured during interaction with police in Oakville
- Single-home buyers and condo living on the rise; here's what you need to earn in Hamilton-Burlington
- House of the Week: Living in luxury in rural Halton Hills