Halton Police Arrest 18-Year-Old In Connection To Stabbing In Milton
Halton Police have arrested a man in regards to a stabbing incident in Milton on September 17, 2019.
Hunter Kershaw (18) of Milton was charged with attempt to commit murder, robbery and theft of motor vehicle.
Prior to his arrest, the accused drove a 2013 four door, black Hyundai Elantra from an address on Scott Boulevard in Milton to the area of Creditview Road and Argentia Road in Mississauga, where it was driven into a ditch.
It is believed that sometime between 12:00 am and 3:30 am on September 17, the vehicle stopped somewhere in the area to change a flat tire.
Police are asking anyone who may have observed the vehicle while the tire was being changed, or immediately after the vehicle went into the ditch, to call investigators at the 1 District Criminal Investigations Bureau at 905-824-4777 ext. 2415 or ext. 2416 or Crime Stoppers.
- Halton Pet Adoption: "Jumping" Joey
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Arrests made after masked men rob Burlington LCBO
- Doug Ford discusses help for businesses and urges residents not to go to cottages during COVID-19 outbreak
- Pusateri’s responds after being called out for price gouging by Doug Ford
- Police Charge Mississauga Man in Relation to Stabbing Case in Milton
- Second Arrest Made in Connection to Stabbing in Milton
- Police Warning of Road Closure Due to Vehicle in Ditch in Milton
- Halton Police Arrest Man In Connection To Break-In At Milton Home
- Police Investigating Vehicle Rollover Due To Collision In Milton