Halton Police Arrest Man In Connection To Break-In At Milton Home
Halton Police have arrested a man in connection to a break-in that occurred at a Milton home on September 23.
The break-in occurred from 2:00 to 2:15 pm at a home on Steeles Avenue near the escarpment. Two males broke into the home and stole cash. They were observed by a witness who provided a vehicle description including a licence plate to police. The vehicle is described as a grey 2017 Chevy Impala.
On September 24, police executed a search warrant at a residence in Toronto, at that time Norman Dunkley (39) of Toronto was arrested. He has been charged with break and enter.
Police are still investigating the identity of the second suspect.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 905 825 4747 ext.2416 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- Streets closing for march against anti-Black racism in Burlington
- Thousands take to Burlington streets to march against racism
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 401 completely closed in both directions due to collision in Milton
- Looming cold front will bring an end to scorching hot temperatures in Halton
- Two arrested after residents interrupt break-in at Milton home
- Suspect Arrested Following Residential Break and Enters in Milton and Burlington
- Suspect Arrested Following Residential Break and Enters in Oakville
- Oakville Man Arrested for Break and Enter
- Police Seek Break and Enter Suspect in Burlington