Halton Police Arrest Three Suspects Following Acton Robbery
Halton Police have arrested three suspects that were involved in a robbery that occurred in Acton, Halton Hills.
According to police, on Monday Jan. 7 at approximately 10:30 p.m., three males confronted a lone male in Acton and made demands for his property.
A physical altercation occurred and the victim’s wallet was stolen.
Police say the suspects fled in a white van.
Shortly afterwards, a break and enter was reported at an automotive premise in Acton.
A white van was seen leaving the property and became involved in a police pursuit which, according to police, was discontinued for safety reasons.
The van was later located abandoned nearby. The recovery of the van aided investigators in identifying the responsible parties.
On Jan. 8 the Halton Regional Police Service arrested Enoch Makori (21) of Brampton, Daryl St. Marie (21) of Brampton, and Shem St. Marie (20) of Brampton.
All three were held for bail to appear in Milton Court today, Jan. 9.
Their charges include robbery, break and enter, fail to comply undertaking and recognizance.
According to police, the investigation is ongoing and further charges are anticipated.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Constable Randy SORRELL of the 1 District Criminal Investigations Bureau at 905-825-4747 Ext. 2113.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
- A New Highway is Moving Forward in the GTA
- Driver Facing Charges After Sitting at Green Light in Burlington for Too Long
- Lanes Blocked On QEW Toronto Bound Due To Collision In Oakville
- Lanes Blocked On QEW Due To Collision In Oakville
- Suspect Arrested After Stealing Tip Jar From Tamp Coffee in Burlington
- Police Respond to Bank Robbery in Acton
- UPDATE: Two Male Suspects Arrested Following Christmas Eve Gas Station Robbery in Oakville
- Halton Police Hunting Robbery Suspects
- Police Seeking Assistance Identifying Break and Enter Suspects in Oakville
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Oakville Robbery