Halton police asking for public's assistance to locate car vandals
The Halton Regional Police Service is seeking assistance from the public after several vehicles were damaged during the early morning hours on October 26, 2019.
The unoccupied vehicles were all parked in residential driveways in the area of Upper Middle Road and Third Line.
Police Searching for Suspects after Multiple Vehicles Damaged in Oakville.— Halton Police (@HaltonPolice) October 31, 2019
Cars damaged were in area of Third Line and Upper Middle Road on October 26. Contact investigators if you have any information.
Details… https://t.co/E19Z1qweed pic.twitter.com/FgfuXNFeI6
Police believe two suspects, both men (see attached photos), were on foot and used landscaping rocks and stones found on the victims’ property to cause damage to the parked vehicles.
These incidents occurred around 5:00-5:30 a.m.
Anyone with information in regards to these incidents or who may have home security video capturing possible suspects is asked to contact Detective Ron Wright of the Oakville Criminal Investigations Bureau at 905-825-4747 ext. 2284
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers “See Something? Hear Something? Know Something? Contact Crime Stoppers” at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
- You could be fined up to $100,000 in Burlington if you're not 6-feet apart
- Two men arrested in connection with hate-motivated incident in Burlington
- Researchers working on a test to identify those who are immune to COVID-19
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- Easter Bunny declared an essential service in Ontario
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Suspects of Two Separate Shoplifting Incidents in Burlington
- Several cars vandalized in Oakville
- Police Seeking Assistance Identifying Break and Enter Suspects in Oakville
- Oakville men face 36 charges in car vandalizing spree
- Men Arrested After Stolen Vehicles Found in Oakville