Halton Police Charge Resident With Stunt Driving In School Zone
Halton Police have charged a driver for stunt driving at a dangerous speed.
This driver was stopped by police for travelling 100km/hr in a school zone and into a posted 40km/hr construction zone.
The driver was charged with stunt driving. The driver’s license was suspended and the vehicle was impounded for seven days.
The incident occurred in Milton.
- What's Open and Closed Thanksgiving Monday in Burlington, Oakville, and Milton
- Beef and veal products recalled due to E. coli
- One Beer Store location will remain open in Burlington on Thanksgiving
- Rollover collision causing highway delays in Milton
- Burlington Liberal Calls Out Conservatives for "Jewish Targeting" Literature