Halton Police Charge Truck Driver And Company After Inspection In Oakville
Halton Police have laid 18 charges to a truck driver and their company after an inspection today (August 12).
According to Constable. Marc Taraso, he stopped a truck on Dundas Street in Oakville. After closer inspection, he found major load securement issues, as well as some defects. The dump was also 12,000kg overweight.
The constable also noted that the truck and trailer were out of service for repairs and unload.
Halton Police have laid 18 charges to the driver and company including dangerous good violations.
Halton Police have yet to release more information about the incident.
More updates to come.
- Multiple Charges Laid After Driver Caught with Unsecured Load in Oakville
- Driver Stopped by Police in Oakville After Dog Seen in Back of Truck
- Here's How Many Charges OPP Laid Against Truck Drivers in One Week
- Here's How Many Charges OPP Laid Against Truck Drivers in 24 Hours
- Halton Police State Burlington Driver Endangered Lives With Overloaded Truck