Halton Police Charges G2 Driver With "No Muffler" In Oakville
An Oakville resident has been charged with “no muffler” and fail to surrender insurance card.
According to Cst. Marc Taraso, a G2 driver stated the driver’s mother allowed the muffler to be removed.
“The G2 driver of this Noisemaker wanted me to believe is was Mom’s fault the muffler was removed. When I offered to call Mom to confirm, I was told it was actually their cousin’s fault,” says Cst. Taraso.
The incident occurred in the area of Westbound Dundas west of Neyagawa.
- Driver Caught Lighting a Joint on the Road in Oakville
- Driver Charged After Going More Than 70 Over the Speed Limit in Oakville
- Driver Facing Charges After Sitting at Green Light in Burlington for Too Long
- Multiple Charges Laid After Driver Caught with Unsecured Load in Oakville
- Halton Police Charge Truck Driver And Company After Inspection In Oakville