Halton Police Find Used Needle Near Aldershot Library in Burlington
A needle was recently found near the Aldershot Library in Burlington.
Yesterday, July 9, Constable Matt Baker found a standard hypodermic needle behind the parking lot of the Aldershot Library on Plains Road in Burlington.
Baker noted on Twitter that the needle was disposed of correctly before any youth could locate it.
Community concern responded to on bike. Area had been cheeked and used needle disposed of correctly before any youth can locate it. pic.twitter.com/TEapfvkEMd— Matt Baker (@HRPSbikecop) July 9, 2019
Photo is courtesy of @HRPSbikecop on Twitter.
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Over 400 new COVID-19 cases found in Ontario, with significant jump recorded in Halton
- Charges laid after non-essential Oakville business found to still be operating
- G2 driver clocked going 206 km/h in Oakville
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Riding Mini-Motorcycle on Sidewalk in Burlington
- Here’s Why the Burlington Public Library Was Recognized Recently
- More Trips Now Available at Aldershot GO Station in Burlington
- Popular British Pub and Restaurant Opens in Aldershot in Burlington
- Here’s How You Can Plant Your Own Garden Courtesy of the Oakville Public Library