Halton Police in Search of a Male Suspect Following an Alleged Walmart Shoplifting Incident
Halton police are searching for a male suspect following an alleged Walmart shoplifting incident in Milton.
Police say the alleged incident took place on Sept. 19 just before 12:15 p.m. at the Walmart located at 1280 Steeles Ave. E.
The male suspect allegedly shoplifted a Roomba IRobot vacuum cleaner with a value of just under $400, police say.
Police are describing the victim as a white male, who is five-foot-nine, 150 lbs, and between 25 and 30-years-old.
Police say the alleged suspect has brown hair, mutlipe tattoos on his right arm, and was wearing a black Michael Jordan jersey style t-shirt with the number 23 on the back.
Police say the male also had on a black baseball cap, red jogger pants, and back shoes.
Police are asking anyone who has more information about this incident to call the Retail Thefts Unit, 30 division at 905 825 4747 ext. 2351, or send an email toTori [dot] Lean [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca, or or submit an anonymous tip to CrimeStoppers of Halton.
Images courtesy of Halton Regional Police.
- $70 Million Lotto Max Jackpot Ticket Sold in Ontario
- Leave your deets when dining: Restaurants taking personal info to trace COVID-19
- Police investigating after Halton Hills woman killed in Brampton
- Roadway closed after vehicle knocks down pole in Burlington
- Town of Oakville opens three more public pools
- Halton Police in Search of Two Female Suspects Following Alleged Shoplifting Incident
- Halton Police Searching for Two Suspects Following Incident at Milton Walmart
- Halton Police Looking for Two Shoplifting Suspects Following Alleged Theft in Oakville
- Police Seeking Suspect Following Shoplifting Incident at Hudson’s Bay in Burlington
- Halton Police Searching for Suspect Following Gucci Incident at Toronto Premium Outlets