Halton Police in Search of Two Female Suspects Following Alleged Shoplifting Incident
Halton police are searching for two female suspects following an alleged perfume shoplifting incident on Sept. 12.
The alleged incident took place just before 8 p.m. at the Shoppers Drug Mart located at 2501 Third Ln. Oakville.
Police say that two female suspects went into the Shoppers Drug Mart and allegedly shoplifted several bottles of perfume totalling to about $1,200 ($1,201.08).
The two suspects are both described by police as being of a South Asian/East Indian decent and between the ages of 35 to 40-years-old.
Police are describing the first suspect as a 5’5 female, with a medium build, with dark hair and wearing a black and white hijab.
The second suspect is being describe by police as a 5’7 female, also with a medium build, with dark hair wearing a red and black hijab, and also wearing a gold scarf.
Police are asking anyone with further information about the incident to contact the Retail Thefts Unit, 30 division at 905 825 4747 ext. 2351, or send an email Tori [dot] Lean [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca, or submit an anonymous tip to CrimeStoppers of Halton.
Images courtesy of Halton Regional Police.
- Halton Police Searching For Missing Three-Year-Old Boy In Milton
- For All Canadian Breaking Bad Fans This is Disappointing
- Justin Trudeau Still Preferred Prime Minister After Blackface Photos
- Car Fire Breaks out in Tim Hortons Drive-Thru in Burlington
- 5 Rides That Used to Exist at Canada's Wonderland
- Halton Police Looking for Two Shoplifting Suspects Following Alleged Theft in Oakville
- Halton Police in Search of a Male Suspect Following an Alleged Walmart Shoplifting Incident
- Police Seeking Suspects in Alleged Shoplifting in Burlington
- Halton Police Searching for Two Suspects Following Toronto Premium Outlets Incident
- Police Search for Suspects Following Breast Pump Incident in Burlington