Halton Police Investigating Christmas Eve Gas Station Robbery in Oakville
Halton Police is currently investigating an armed gas station robbery that took place in Oakville on Christmas Eve.
According to police, on Dec. 24 at approximately 6:00 a.m., a male suspect, armed with a black handgun, went into the Pioneer Gas Bar located at 754 Bronte Road in the Town of Oakville.
The suspect made a demand for money while pointing the firearm at the clerk.
The male fled in a newer model, four-door, black BMW with stolen Ontario License Plates.
The suspect is described by police as being approximately 30 to 35-years-old, having a light complexion, and is between 5’10” and 6’0” with a heavy build.
Police say the suspect was wearing a very distinct XCIX Varsity style black and grey jacket with a black Raptors t-shirt underneath, black pants, dark shoes, black balaclava, as well as one white and one black glove.
At approximately 9:00 a.m. the suspect was seen removing plates from an unassociated vehicle in Mississauga.
The vehicle and the suspect were last seen in the area of the 400/401 in Toronto at 9:30 a.m. the same day.
Anyone with information relating to this incident is asked to contact Detective Constable Mills at 2 District Criminal Investigations Bureau at 905-825-4747 ext. 2285.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at http://www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
- Halton Police Searching For Missing Three-Year-Old Boy In Milton
- Car Fire Breaks out in Tim Hortons Drive-Thru in Burlington
- Halton Police Charge Suspect In Connection To Major Robbery In Burlington
- This Major Road Closure Has Been Extended in Milton
- Emergency Services Investigating Strange Substance Released into a Burlington Creek
- UPDATE: Two Male Suspects Arrested Following Christmas Eve Gas Station Robbery in Oakville
- Police Investigating Armed Gas Station Robbery in Oakville
- Police Investigating Robbery at Milton Gas Station
- Police Searching For Suspect Following Gas Station Robbery in Oakville
- Police Investigating Armed Robbery at Milton Cell Phone Store