Halton Police Investigating Serious Motorcycle Collision In Oakville
At approximately 1:00 am on August 4th, Halton Police responded to a collision in Oakville.
The incident occurred at the intersection of Speers Road and Fourth Line. According to police, the collision involved a westbound van driven by a 51year-old Burlington man and a northbound motorcycle driven by a 42-year-old Brampton man.
The northbound motorcycle allegedly failed to stop for the red light at the intersection and hit the driver’s side of the van in the middle of the intersection.
The driver of the motorcycle attempted to flee the scene, but was located a short time later by police and taken to hospital for the injuries he sustained in the collision.
The Brampton man is currently in a stable condition, and the investigation is continuing.
The Collision Reconstruction Unit attended the scene with the Forensic Identification Unit to process the scene.
Any witnesses, or anyone with information leading up to the collision, are requested to contact the Collision Reconstruction Unit at 905-825-4747 ext 5065.
- One Man in Hospital Following Motorcycle Collision in Burlington
- Motorcyclist in Custody After Reportedly Attempting to Flee Collision in Oakville
- Halton Police Investigating Serious Collision In Oakville
- UPDATE: Passenger Sustains Injuries Following Collision at Major Oakville Intersection
- Man Pronounced Dead Following Fatal Motorcycle Collision in Oakville