Halton Police Looking for Two Shoplifting Suspects Following Alleged Theft in Oakville
Halton police are currently looking for two suspects following a shoplifting incident.
Police say the incident took place at a Calvin Klein store located at 13850 Steeles Av. W. in Halton Hills.
Police say the robbery happened shortly after 3:30 p.m. on Sept. 9.
There are two alleged suspects, a male and a female, according to police.
Police say that the suspects allegedly stole a women’s sports bra and two fleece sweaters, all together totalling just over $200 ($207.50).
Both suspects are described as being white and between the ages of 35 to 45-years-old, according to police.
The female suspect is described as being around 5’5, 140 lbs, having long dirty-blond hair, a medium build. Police say she was wearing a white hoodie that has black accents, white leggings with a black stripe and read accent, and running shoes. Police say the suspect was also carrying several shopping bags.
The male suspect is described as being around 5’10, 180 lbs, bald, having a muscular build, a small tattoo near his left eye, and a full neck tattoo of a spider web on his right side, and tattoos on both arms.
Halton police are asking anyone who has information on the occurrence to contact the Retail Thefts Unit, 30 division at 905 825 4747 ext. 2351, or send an email to Tori [dot] Lean [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca,or submit an anonymous tip to CrimeStoppers of Halton.
Images courtesy of Halton Regional Police.
- Halton Police in Search of Two Female Suspects Following Alleged Shoplifting Incident
- Halton Police in Search of a Male Suspect Following an Alleged Walmart Shoplifting Incident
- Police Seeking Suspects in Alleged Shoplifting in Burlington
- Halton Police Searching for Two Suspects Following LCBO Theft in Burlington
- Police Searching for Suspects After Liquor Taken From Oakville LCBO