Halton police make arrest in Grill Daddy restaurant robbery
Halton Regional Police say they’ve made an arrest in connection with a robbery at Grill Daddy restaurant in Milton.
Police say on Dec. 3 at approximately 3:15 a.m., the eatery at 140 Main St E was broken into before cash was stolen from the cash register.
Johnny Danicki, 27, of Mississauga is facing charges in connection with the incident. He’s accused of:
- Breaking, entering and committing
- Possession of property obtained by crime
- Operation while disqualified
- Breach of probation
Danicki is currently being held in custody pending a bail hearing.
Anyone with information about this incident is encouraged to contact Detective Constable Randy Sorrell of the 1 District Criminal Investigation Bureau at 905-825-4747 ext. 3407.
Tips can also be submitted anonymously to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
- Special weather statement regarding "significant snowfall" in effect for Halton
- VIDEO: Vehicle fire snarling traffic in Oakville
- New blockade suspends GO Train service west of Toronto
- Heavy snow warning issued for Burlington, Milton, Oakville
- GO Train service on Milton, Lakeshore East corridors suspended
- Police Make Arrest in Connection with Bank Robbery in Burlington
- Halton Police Arrest Three Suspects Following Acton Robbery
- Police Arrest Burlington Man Facing 21 Criminal Charges
- Halton Police Arrest Man In Connection To Armed Robbery In Burlington
- Police arrest suspect in Milton gunpoint bank robbery