Halton Police on Scene of a Crash in Milton
Crashes are keeping Halton police busy across the region, including in Milton, on Tuesday.
The incident pictured above is near Guelph Line, south of 15 Side Road, around 1 p.m.
Police say “amazingly” there are only minor injuries.
A pair of crashes near Lower Base Line and Sixth Line also kept officers busy during the morning rush.
Slippery roads and poor driving conditions were predicted again on Tuesday by Environment Canada as snow continues falling in Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Halton Hills, Mississauga, Brampton, and Caledon.
Another special weather statement was issued by Environment Canada at 4:33 a.m.
An estimated 8 to 10 cm have fallen as of 4 a.m.
Untreated roads may become covered in snow and slippery, the federal agency warns.
Another 5 cm is on tap. Tuesday’s predicted high is -4 C.
Police are asking drivers to slow down.
Photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Police Looking for 21 Year old Burlington Man
- Halton Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Missing 95-Year-Old Man
- It's Going To Feel Very Hot And Humid Soon
- Suspect Sought After Merchandise Stolen From Fortinos in Burlington
- Provincial Government Plans to Move Ahead With Controversial Cuts in 2020