Halton police search for owners of stolen property
Halton Regional Police is still looking to identify the rightful owners of property seized in relation to an arrest made last July.
Investigators “strongly suspect the victim(s) may be from the city of Hamilton or surrounding area”.
If you are a victim of a residential break-in on or prior to July 4, police ask that you review the photos of the allegedly stolen property.
If you are the rightful owner and can identify any of the property or have information concerning this investigation contact Detective Constable Jacques Brunelle t 905-825-4747 ext. 2334 or the 3 District Criminal Investigations Bureau general line at 905-825-4747 ext. 2316.
The items were recovered after a reported break-and-enter July 4 at the Kings Carwash located at 1448 Grahams Lane in Burlington
Bradley Mark, 37, of no fixed address
* Break and Enter with intent
* Possession of Break in instruments
* Possession of property obtained by Crime
* Fail to comply with probation order
- Over 100 Items Recovered Following Break and Enter Case
- UPDATE: Owner Reunited with Stolen Property Following Break and Enter Incident in Burlington
- Three Suspects Arrested in Burlington in Relation to Stolen Property
- Two Suspects Arrested Following a Series of Residential Break and Enters Across the GTA
- Suspects Attempt Break and Enter Then Crash Stolen Car in Burlington