Halton Police Searching For Missing Man in Oakville
Halton Police are currently searching for 34-year-old Christopher Wells who went missing from the area of Oxford Ave and Uppermiddle Road in Oakville at 5 pm.
He is described as a white male, 5'8", 165lbs, with a slim build, short blonde hair, and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing a grey and blue plaid button up shirt, light grey pants and dark grey/red shoes.
He reportedly left on foot.
Police have concerns for his well being. If you see Chris or know where he may be please call 911. ^sh
Halton Police ask for anyone with information on his whereabouts to contact them.
More updates to follow.
Christopher Wells has been located in good health.
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility in Milton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Pair lauded for efforts to thwart 'porch pirates'
- Exciting Shop The Food District Holiday Concept Open at Square One
- Three suspects flee bank robbery in Georgetown
- Police concerned about missing woman from Burlington