Halton Police Searching for Suspect Following Gucci Incident at Toronto Premium Outlets
Halton Police are searching for one suspect following an incident that took place at the Gucci store located in Halton Hills.
According to police, on Dec. 17, 2018 just before 5 p.m. a male suspect entered the Gucci store located at 13850 Steeles Ave. W., Halton Hills (Toronto Premium Outlets).
Police say the suspect selected a men’s cardigan valued at $750.
The suspect concealed the item in his jacket and left the store making no attempt to pay.
Police are describing the suspect as a white male, in his mid-30s, who is 5’9”, 200 lbs., and has brown eyes. Police say the suspect was wearing a black, grey and white camouflage toque, a three-quarter length black winter jacket, black pants, and black running shoes.
If you have any further information about this incident, contact Cst. T. LEAN #5662, Retail Thefts Unit, 30 division, 905 825 4747 ext. 2351 or Tori [dot] Lean [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Police Looking for Owner of Dog Believed to be Hit by Car in Burlington
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning Currently in Effect for Halton
- UPDATE: Oakville Regional and Town Councillor Refuses to Step Down After In-Laws Charged by OPP
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- 5 Affordable Couple Getaways Near Halton
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Gucci Store Incident in Halton Hills
- Police Searching for Two Suspect Following Gucci Store Theft in Halton Hills
- Suspect Sought Following Gucci Store Incident in Halton
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Incident at St. Laurent Store in Halton Hills
- Halton Police Searching for Two Suspects Following Toronto Premium Outlets Incident