Halton Police Searching for Two Suspects Following Toronto Premium Outlets Incident
Halton Police are searching for two suspects following an incident that occurred at the Toronto Premium Outlets.
On Nov. 30 at approximately 8:20 p.m. two female suspects entered the Oakley store at the Toronto Premium Outlets).
According to police, the suspects selected and concealed 10 pairs of Oakley sunglasses. Police say they exited the store making no attempt to pay for the items.
The total value of the sunglasses was $2,225.
The first suspect is being described by police as a female, who is Hispanic or Filipino, 60-years-old, and about 190 lbs. Police say this suspect has dyed-red straight-neck length hair, and was wearing black pants, a three-quarter length dark winter jacket with a white black striped shirt underneath.
Police are describing the second suspect as a female, who is also Hispanic or Filipino, 30-years-old, and about 175 lbs. Police say this suspect has wavy thick hair with blonde highlights, and was wearing a black winter coat with a fur collar, black pants and white running shoes.
If you have any information about this incident, contact Cst. T. LEAN #5662, Retail Thefts Unit, 30 division, 905 825 4747 ext. 2351 or Tori [dot] Lean [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca.
Or contact Contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Police Searching for Suspects After Liquor Taken From Oakville LCBO
- Halton Police Searching for Two Suspects Following LCBO Theft in Burlington
- Halton Police in Search of Two Female Suspects Following Alleged Shoplifting Incident
- Police Searching for Two Suspects Following Incident at Canadian Tire in Oakville
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Massive iPhone Theft